I’ll start off by saying a massive thank you to the lovely and talented Iqra Asad who nominated me for the Liebster award meant to acknowledge and recognize newbie bloggers. This is my first ever award and I’m deeply gratified for the nomination.
Do follow her folks!
I would further like to nominate the following:
2) Arsh Azim
3) Rutaba Tanvir
4) Tehniat Waheed
5) Fatimah Ahmed
7) Qurat Anna
The rules are simple folks,
And here are my questions,
1) Why did you start blogging?
2)What does writing mean to you?
3) How do you deal with writers’ block?
4) Looking back over your blogging years, what do you think is your best work?
5) Share one writing/blogging tip with the readers?
6) Is there anything you find particularly challenging about writing/blogging?
7) Which book and/or movie has influenced your life the most?
8) A fictional character that resembles you?
9)An idea that changed your life?
10) One thing you have that no one else does?
11) The last thing you do before going to bed is?
With that, I’m going to answer the questions posted by Iqra.
1) What motivates you to write/blog?
Usually a new composition motivates me to update my blog. What inspires the composition could be anything, from a book to a movie, song or a life event.
2) What’s your favourite book and why do you like it so much?
I haven’t found ‘that’ book yet. I always enjoy reading a good fictional series like Harry Potter or The Hunger Games. I like Khaled Hosseini’s books for deliberately making me cry every time. And I love beautiful tragedies like The Gift by Cecelia Ahern.
3) Tea or coffee?
Tea in the morning. Coffee in the evening.
4) Why did you choose the current theme for your blog?
Because it easily accommodates my needs but honestly, because it provides a nice refreshing outlook, not too shabby but not too formal either.
5) Do you or do you not share your blog posts on social media–and why?
I think my obsession with blogs is common knowledge. And I do it for it’s original purpose- to share what I read, liked and want for others to read.
6) Do you get discouraged if a blog post doesn’t get many views?
More or less. But I intend to do something about it.
7) Do you think it’s worth the hassle to make and maintain a Facebook writer page?
It is if you own one extraordinary blog or if you are a persistent all-time blogger.
8. What about a Twitter account for your writer self only?
That would be a little too much, I think. But of course a personal account can and should be kept.
9. How much sleep do you need to write well?
My writings are not sleep dependant. Coincidently, it’s the night time when I’m at my most poetic self.
10. What/who inspires you?
Like I previously said, it could be anything or nothing. A book I read, a stranger I met on the street, a movie I cried watching, a quote I came across, song lyrics or maybe an old friend.
11. Anything you would like to say to the world i.e. the readership of this blog post?
Keep calm and hit like 😉
Thank you once again for the nomination, Iqra. Means alot ❤